LLAMAWOOD Seasoned Firewood Delivery is our economy service for wood-fire enthusiasts searching for efficiency. Our seasoned firewood is a mixture of hardwoods that are all safe to burn inside your home. Delivered and stacked directly to your wood pile from an endless supply. Industry-specific experience for any business.
- The length of our pieces will always average 16″, 10% or less may be longer or shorter.
- The diameter of each piece will vary from 1-7″. We estimate in each delivery that you can expect 60% of the wood pieces to be 5-7″ in diameter, 30% to be 2-5″, and 10% to be 1-3″ in diameter
- Moisture content between 15-30%
About the wood:
- Seasoned Firewood is our cheapest firewood product. Compared to our Kiln-dried firewood, seasoned firewood will usually be dirtier, and will always be more difficult to light. Because seasoned wood is set out to dry in the elements, some pieces may have mold on them, and could even have bugs.
- Because seasoned firewood is stored in the elements oftentimes it will have surface moisture on the logs from rain when it is delivered. This could make lighting or burning seasoned firewood an unpleasant experience for the first two to three weeks after we deliver.
- For the ultimate firewood experience, we highly recommend our kiln-dried firewood, learn more here.
- Our mixed, oak, or hickory are perfect for your indoor fireplace, outdoor fireplace, fire pit, BBQ smoker, charcoal grill, wood-fired oven, wood-burning stove, and more!
- Oak is one of the best types of hardwood firewood available. It has one of the highest BTU values out of all wood species. Hickory produces a sweet smoke (think bacon) and burns hot. Cherry is our most fragrant wood and is perfect for chicken and turkey.