Gaucho Summer 2022 Internship Program
About our Internship Program:
We are looking for rockstars to join our team this summer as part of our Gaucho Summer 2022 Internship Program at LLAMAWOOD. Interns will report directly to the CEO, Hunter Guerin. This Summer 2022 program would begin on Jun 1, 2022 and end Sep 14, 2022 (dates subject to change and can be flexible) with the opportunity to continue employment after graduation from the program.
What you will be doing:
- Help expand to new products and markets
- Assist in updating our financial model and growth strategy
- Help refine our marketing strategy and run that strategy more efficiently
- Work with suppliers and customer support to invent new operational workflows
- Help launch tools for suppliers that streamline complicated work on their end
- Engage with our audience via email, social, and other media.
- Help create and build programs for our suppliers to efficiently grow their businesses.
- Opportunity to wear multiple hats within the business so that you can find the job that you love
- Ability to work remotely or work from 1717 Innovation Center or Common House
- Chance to be a part of a team that is revolutionizing an archaic industry
- Awesome co-workers
- A diverse and inclusive team that embraces (maybe even encourages) being weird
If you are interested in applying for our summer internship program, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Founder & CEO
We are an on-demand firewood delivery platform revolutionizing the way the world moves wood. We do this by removing the biggest sources of friction in firewood delivery so we can all be happy around a fire, together.
Our mission is to serve over 150,000 customers while helping over 2500 small-business owners. Hard work and honesty are not enough to be successful, unfortunately. We want to provide the knowledge and tools necessary for small businesses in Virginia and beyond to grow revenue and scale efficiently online. Learn more at www.llamawood.com.